Monday, April 23, 2012
1. Don’t be afraid to ask your photographer to snap specific shots you want.
2. Do add a splash of color to your bridals and wedding.
3. Don’t forget to leave enough time after your ceremony for your photographer to get the photos you want.
4. Do personalize your photo shoot.
5. Don’t forget your bouquet – designate someone to watch and maintain your bouquet, that includes bringing the flowers to the wedding and being able to hold them when not needed during photos.
6. Do plan out your formal family photos with the photographer before your wedding day.
7. Don’t Choose a photographer simply because they’re a friend or family member. Don't forget, that in that situation, your friends are often their friends too. The friend/family photographer can easily get caught up having fun at the event and forget about photographing your wedding.
8. Do bring your lipstick – you’re going to be kissing… a lot!
9. Don’t forget to figure in travel time from one location to the next. Many times one location will seem like it’s only a half-hour away, but you need to account for people who haven’t seen each other in a while - talking and leaving late, or others getting lost that aren’t familiar with the area.
10. Do enjoy your wedding day- little things go wrong, no matter how meticulously planned, just laugh it off and enjoy yourself. I don’t know anybody who wishes that they had worried more on their wedding day.