Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update and Recap

Has anybody noticed that my website has been acting a little strange? Yep, somebody unknown gained access to it and started messing around with all the files. I Can't really guess why anybody would care to, but, there you go. However, due to that incident, I am updating the photos a bit. So, please, stay tuned.

In the mean time, I wanted to share a project that I been working on for the Sundance Resort. Over the past year or more, I've been photographing various cabins, as seen in the previous post. Now, they are posted on their website which is pretty fun. If you click on the link below it will take you there, all the mountain homes were done by me, while the others are more of a mix. All of them are so beautiful and unique, some I just know would be great for entertaining, while others feel so private and comfortable you just want to cuddle up with a good book by the fire. Showing the feeling in the picture is what it's all about.

Click Here (be sure to click on the number of rooms too)

No comments: