Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Years!

Just a note to say that my website is having a little bit of problems right now. The bottom links all still work, but the photo galleries are not showing up. I am working on the problem, and anyone is welcome to come to my studio to view those photos while the site is not working properly. Keep checking- they should be up shortly!

Happy New Year everyone! I have made it my New Year's resolution to spend more time posting to my blog. The end of the year just got so busy- I am going to try and make it more of a priority. I have lots of photos now to post from the last 4 months!

Here are some photos from that last wedding I posted last. Georgous couple, and I just love the Swanson Eco Center in Park City for a wedding. . . And the cake topper in these photos definitely has to be my favorite one that I have seen so far at my weddings!

No comments: